RF Test Technician Lead - 1st shift
100 Chelmsford Street Lowell, Massachusetts 01851 | Contract
Do you have experience working with Automated Testing, Lead experience and working as an RF Test Technician Lead? Do you like working with test equipment and have strong attention to detail skills and able to assist with leading a team? This job could be for you!
Our client in Northern Massachusetts is seeking an RF Test Technician Lead for their 1st Shift to be responsible for working with RF tests on wafers, leading the team and managing assignments and ship dates to customers as well as assisting with coaching and developing the team.
- 3-5 years hands on DC and RF electrical measurement and RF Technician experience
- 3-5 years of Lead reponsibilities including support a team and assigniing work tasks and management of meeting customer ship dates
- Experience with SAP and Microsoft Office 2010
- Familiarity with Cascade Model 12000 Wafer Prober is a plus
- Associates degree is a plus (but not required)
- US Citizen or Perm resident required
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Quick learner and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with small parts and tweezers and hand tools when needed
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.