RF Microwave Technician
20 Alpha Road 2 Elizabeth Drive Chelmsford, Massachusetts 01824 | Contract
Skilled Technician needed with 3+ Years of experience in RF/Microwave testing and working with integrated assemblies. Troubleshoot RF/Microwave circuitry while working closely with the Engineering Team.
- High skill level with electronics.
- Performs a wide variety of test functions requiring use of RF/microwave test equipment, signal generators, frequency counters, digital multimeters, oscillators, attenuators, pulse generators, microwave devices, thermocouples, etc.
- Capable of understanding detailed instructions and expressing technical concepts.
- Expedite workload based on established predetermined work schedules.
- Perform all duties and work assignments in department as required.
- Must be able to Read and Communicate in English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel/Word and computer skills is a plus
- Security Clearance or ability to obtain a clearance is required.
High School Diploma or GED, additional Technician training preferred.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.