Merrimack, NH 03054
Our client, located in Southern New Hampshire, is seeking a Quality Technician to join their team!
The Quality Technician will be responsible for providing advanced level technical support in a production environment by performing assignments that are standardized or non-standardized involving a sequence of operations related to test, troubleshoot, and repair of products of significant variety and complexity.
- Work from specific drawings, sketches, schematics, technical manuals, and explicit verbal or written instructions to construct assemblies.
- Following prescribed test procedures; apply knowledge obtained from formal education or work experience to use basic test equipment such as multimeters to troubleshoot, debug, and make routine measurements on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies.
- Working independently; set-up and/or use test equipment that requires interpretation of data, including oscilloscopes, signal generators, and other specialized test equipment* to test, align, calibrate, and troubleshoot to verify proper product function.
- Repair and replace defective parts and components as required.
- May perform assembly and repair duties as required (soldering may be required).
- Conduct various tests or experiments of moderate complexity which may require modifications in test set-ups or procedures.
- Perform analysis of data to check and verify applicability, practicality, accuracy, and conformance to specifications.
- Extract and compile technical data from recognized sources with only general direction and present such data as required.
- Set-up and operate complex test and/or experimental equipment, record test data, process the data and present the data.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.