Quality Technician - Split Shift
Manchester, New Hampshire 03108 | Contract
Do you have quality background? Interested in an opportunity to work in a role that support operations for manufacturing land work with exciting products that people use every day? This job could be for you!
Our client, in Southern New Hampshire, is seeking Quality Technicians for a split shift 11AM to 7PM. In this role you will perform test, review, document, and release raw materials and final products in a timely manner. You will perform internal audits, document findings, and will perform special testing for incoming materials and improvement projects.
- Associates Degree or 3 years of quality experience.
- QC Lab testing experience.
- Ability to use test equipment including tensile testing.
- Equipment calibration.
- Documentation and reporting.
- Data entry.
- Word, Excel, and Outlook experience.
- Ability to learn MS Access.
- Oracle, Everest, and Testworks experience.
- Minitab statistical program.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.