Quality Technician - Day Shift
Newington, New Hampshire 03801 | Contract
Our client, a leading producer of fiber optic cables used in international communication, is seeking several Quality Technicians to join their team.
If you’ re a quality-focused individual looking for a position with long-term potential, this could be the job for you!
- Responsible for utilizing micrometers, calipers, and equipment to inspect and test cables.
- Interpersonal skill to act as a liaison between manufacturing and engineering, as well as customer representatives and auditors.
- Will utilize Microsoft Office software for documentation.
- Perform mechanical and visual inspection on cables.
- Read blueprints and engineering drawings.
- Ability to work independently and possess the flexibility to respond to multiple assignments.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and coordinate activities with manufacturing personnel.
- Ability to review, interpret, and verify engineering & customer specifications as described in SPIM’ s EI’ s and to follow specialized instructions.
- Decision-making skills to evaluate and make dispositions of product acceptability during all phases of manufacture.
- A quality conscious attitude with emphasis towards teamwork; a team approach to accomplish project goals and implement solutions to problems.
- Leadership ability with good organization and communication skills.
- A willingness to accept responsibility and participate in continuous quality improvement activities that contribute to overall success of the company.
- High School Diploma a minimum, additional schooling desired.
- Computer knowledge: Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, and Oracle).
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.