Hudson, MA 01749 | Contract
Our client, located in Central Massachusetts, is currently looking for an experienced Quality Supervisor.
- Overall supervision of Quality Control Inspectors.
- First Piece, in-process, and final inspection.
- Plan, organize, and supervise the daily work schedule to support production goals.
- Ensure that inspection activities are performed in accordance with established procedures and the Quality System Regulations.
- Monitor and continuously improve inspection efficiency.
- Prepare timely reports on inspection results including yield and defect identification.
- Assist engineers with corrective and preventive action activities as required.
- Assist engineers with supplier corrective and preventive action activities as required.
- Maintain accurate personnel, training, and inspection records.
- Enforce established personnel policies in a fair and consistent manner.
- Maintain a safe, organized and clean work environment.
Experience and Education:
- 3-5 years of inspection experience.
- Working knowledge with various inspection equipment and techniques including but not limited to; optical comparators, CMM, calipers, height gages, thread gages, plug gages, microscopes, and micrometers.
- Supervisory experience is a plus but will consider candidates with strong inspection experience.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.