39 SOUHGAN STREET Wilton, New Hampshire 03086 | Contract
If you have a background as a Quality Inspector and are looking for a long term role this opportunity could be yours!
- Performs inspections of company products and materials to determine conformance with specifications.
- Read and understand detailed mechanical drawings and nomenclature.
- Must understand types of measurement and measurement terminology.
- Handle and accurately measure dimensions using micrometers, calipers, drop-gauges, pin gauges, optical comparators, and test blocks and functional gauges.
- Some of the parts being inspected are very small and require handling and measurement with tweezers.
- Ability to use a microscope for extended periods included to performing visual inspections of plated product (nickel, gold, and silver) to insure the plated surfaces do not have inclusions blisters, and voids as well as looking for the presence of burrs and other machining anomalies.
- Process associated inspection documentation (including generating & competing detailed inspection reports, process tags, rework tags and nonconforming material documents).
- All other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.