Boxboro, MA 01719
Our client is the industry leader in motion design and they are now hiring!
Looking to join a growing company? Our client has been in business for over 50 years and has a history in precision motion and a renewed focus on innovation and growth our client is committed to providing its workforce with a safe, inviting and challenging place to work.
- Quality inspection of incoming material critical for manufacturing.
- Compliance and management of ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 13485 standards.
- Root cause investigation.
- Countermeasure implementation.
- FBS tool management.
- Provide technical support to assembly associates.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Focus on continuous improvement.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years of experience with manual measurement tools.
- 3+ years of experience in a technical field.
- Demonstrated experience of machining and/or assembly processes for precision components and assemblies.
- Demonstrated experience working closely with engineering drawings and GD&T.
- Basic understanding of Windows Microsoft Office and Oracle functions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience with manual measurement tools.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical field.
- Previous experience with an automated CMM and associated programming is a plus.
- Experience working in an ISO: 9001 certified environments strongly preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.