Quality Inspector-1st Shift
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Our client who specializes in producing product’ s for the military is seeking a Quality Inspector!
Great stable and friendly work environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing mechanical inspection of completed product to verify compliance to the Customer' s drawings specifications and contract.
- Validation that all Customer quality requirements have been met by reviewing in-process inspection, assembly and test records.
- Frequent interface with customer source inspectors, during their performance of source inspection.
- Experience with contract/purchase order requirements review a plus.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to use basic high school math skills
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.