Quality Inspector - 1st Shift-Part Time
Portsmouth, NH 03081
Our client, a Medical Device manufacturing company, is now looking for a Quality Inspector to join their team!
- Responsible for working in a clean room environment
- This includes conducting inspection acceptance activities, form reviews (document inspections), and some operational activities as needed
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for acceptance activities for all products and components
- Signs off to releasing medical products for use by customers. Inspect incoming, in-process, and finished products for conformance to standards and identify non-conforming materials
- Review completed records to ensure accuracy and conformance to Good Documentation Practices (GDP' s). Accurately document incoming, in-process, and final inspection data for trending. Work with other personnel to resolve discrepancies
- Assist with operational processes, such as labeling, packaging, product cleaning, and shipping as needed.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.