Quality Inspector - 1st Shift
Salem, MA 01970
Our client, who is a technology leader of high performance optoelectronic solutions to some of the best OEM’ s in the world, is looking for a talented Quality Inspector due to tremendous growth.
If you enjoy performing inspection on new state of the art products then this could be the job for you!
- Responsible for performing incoming and final inspection.
- Will utilize calipers and vernier’ s to inspect mechanical and electronic parts.
- Recent IPC 610 would be a big plus but not required.
- Utilize microscope 1-2 hours a day.
- Ability to use an optical comparator but will train.
- Will use SAP software to track results.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.