Quality Inspector - 1st Shift
Portsmouth, NH 03801 | Contract
Our client, a cable manufacturing company that builds connectors and cables for the military, is now looking for a Quality Inspector for their 1st shift opening.
- Validation that all customer quality requirements have been met by reviewing in-process inspection, assembly and test records.
- Creation of objective quality evidence document packages for presentation to the customer.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the quality field.
- Experience with contract and/or purchase order requirements review is a plus.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes or equivalent education.
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Proficiency using MS Windows, MS Office and Adobe (Professional) software.
- ERP system experience is preferred.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.