Quality Inspector - 1st Shift
Laconia, NH 03246
Our client is currently looking for a Quality Inspector for their 1st shift opening.
Perform visual and dimensional checks on materials, assemblies, tube details, components, and finished goods. Inspect and test, components, parts, tube details, and assemblies to validate conformance to blueprints, instructions by customer, and to company operating procedures by performing the following duties. Test and inspect products at various stages of production process and compile and evaluate statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verifies physical properties and size of materials such as plates, sheets, structural shapes, castings, forgings, dies, fixtures, and work produced by fabricators, joiners, and machines.
- Examines defective parts to determine cause of defect and may recommend changes or modifications to defective parts to determine cause of defect and may recommend changes or modifications to process, materials, or equipment.
- Interprets engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, or formulas and confers with management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards.
- Selects products for tests at specified stages in production process, and tests products for variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance, and mechanical, electrical, or chemical characteristics.
- Records test data by applying statistical quality control procedures.
- Set-up and perform destructive and nondestructive tests on materials, parts, or products to measure performance, life, or material characteristics.
Current Mon.-Fri. hours: 6: 45am-3: 15pm
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.