Salem, NH 03079
A client of ours is seeking a Quality Engineer to join their Team! This position will report to the QA Manager and be responsible for the following areas.
- AS9100 Internal Audits
- Calibration – Scheduling and verification of records
- Maintaining Approved Supplier list
- Tracking and issuing RMA’ s
- Maintaining and organizing the Corrective and Preventative Actions
- Record keeping for the Safety committee
- Maintaining and organizing the Training Database
- AS9100D or ISO certified Internal Auditor
- Experience with ESD S20.20 – Standard for the Development of an Electrostatic Discharge Control Program for Protection of Electrical and Electronic Parts, Assemblies and Equipment (Excluding Electrically Initiated Explosive Devices)
- General knowledge of reading and interpreting customer drawings
- General knowledge of J-STD-001 Soldered Electrical & Electronic Assemblies
- Lean six sigma experience
- A proven track record for accuracy
- A high level of IT proficiency including MS Office products
- A BS degree in industrial/manufacturing engineering or relevant combination of education and experience in the manufacturing field
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.