Quality Control Technician
Londonderry, NH 03103
A client of ours is currently looking for a Quality Control Technician to join their team!
The Quality control technician is responsible for ensuring that all quality requirements for incoming vendor material and completed printers leaving the facility are met.
- Perform receipt inspection and first article inspection of vendor material using internal drawings, schematics and quality inspections tools. Material to be inspected includes sheet metal, machined parts, printed circuit board assemblies (PCBAs) and purchased sub-assemblies from contract manufacturers.
- Perform acceptance inspection based on established criteria for completed printers focusing on fit, finish and operations
- Identify trends in both supplier and finished goods quality and work with the Quality Control Supervisor, Quality Engineers and Production Supervisors to develop and implement a plan of corrective actions.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineering and Quality Engineering to identify stock that does not meet quality standards and remove that stock from the supply system
- Use the information from blueprints and technical drawings to develop a thorough understanding of part dimensions and features
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years working in a manufacturing environment
- 1 year of previous inspector experience
- Working knowledge of dimensional inspection tools such as calipers and micrometers
- Ability to interpret blueprints and technical drawings
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point
- SAP experience a plus.
- Previous exposure to Lean/Six Sigma principles a plus
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.