Quality Control Inspector
WATERTOWN, Massachusetts 02472 | Contract
Our client, located near the Boston area, is seeking a Quality Control Inspector for their current opening.
- Perform quality control incoming, in process, and final inspections following written procedures for electro-mechanical medical devices utilizing various test and measurement equipment.
- Perform component-level inspection for catheters and associated tooling.
- Maintain detailed quality records including inspection records, NCMRs, etc.
- Assist engineering as required to perform process and product validation testing.
- Complete and file quality records including inspection reports, non-conforming material reports, supplier notifications, and reprocess orders.
- Label and segregate non-conforming product and notify supervisor and other responsible parties.
- Perform basic calibrations as required.
- Assist Quality Control Supervisor and QC Group Leader in assorted tasks as required.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.