Quality Control Inspector
40 Simon St Nashua, New Hampshire 03060 | Contract
Our client who recently moved to their new facility is looking for a Quality Control Inspector.
The Quality Control Inspector performs complex inspections using a wide variety of tools and techniques, ensuring that products conform to specifications or specific customer requirements. The QC Inspector is responsible for establishing and maintaining inspection records, statistics, files, and other quality documentation.
- Inspect raw materials, components, and assemblies including: PCBs, cables, sheet metal, castings, machined assemblies, work-in-process and final products to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Perform First Article Inspection of new parts as directed.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings including specifications, process documents, and written or oral instructions.
- Understand the application and use of all types of precision measuring instruments used in inspection, including interpretations of tolerance requirements.
- Report on discrepancies or conditions that would result in defective materials.
- Interact with Vendors, Buyers, Engineering staff, and Production team.
- Maintain various inspection records including: forms, reports, tags, quality files, and databases.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Quality Supervisor or Team Leader
- Good written and verbal communication and interaction skills.
- Ability to use standard inspection equipment such as calipers, micrometers, gages, microscope, CMM, etc.
- Ability to read specifications, procedures, and work instructions.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings