Quality Control Inspector - 2nd Shift
Lebanon, New Hampshire 03766 | Contract
Our client, a leading Upper Valley manufacturing company, is seeking a Quality Control Inspector for their 2nd shift opening.
- Perform diversified and complete (final) inspection of all rollers of various sizes.
- Final packaging.
- Set-up and operate various measuring devices and related gauges and equipment.
- Refer to documents to determine dimensional requirements.
- Work to close tolerances requiring constant visual attention to assure maintaining accurate size control.
- Bench inspection both visually and dimensionally, check and inspect components, or assemblies in various stages within limitations.
- Perform set-ups of gauge equipment as required.
- Follow established process sheets, parts drawings, specifications, etc.
- Record appropriate inspection data on designated forms.
- Must be capable of following inspection procedures called out by quality assurance.
- Attention to detail, able to multi-task, and coordinate work activities to be efficient and productive.
- Strong ability to follow written and prescribed work instructions, procedures, and tasks.
- Must be able to work with a minimum of supervision without error.
Note: Only basic quality experience is required for this position, as the client is willing to train reliable candidates looking to learn something new. 2nd shift hours – Monday to Friday 3pm to 11pm.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.