Quality Assurance Specialist
Chelmsford, MA 01824
Our client, located in Northern, Massachusetts, is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist for their current opening.
The Quality Assurance Specialist will works in a microelectronics-manufacturing environment performing quality related tasks. Must have the ability to work on a wide range of commodities ranging from bare die to hermetic housings, printed circuits card assemblies, and discrete. Assignments will include several of the following operations: receiving inspection, documentation review, first article review, mechanical dimensions, visual inspection, simple electrical measurements, SPC data entry, and inspection data entry.
Familiarity with the following MIL-STDs and IPC Standards:
- Die shear testing to MIL-STD-883 and Method 2019.
- Wire bond testing to MIL-STD-883, Method 2011, and 2023.
- Solder ability testing, and printed circuit inspection to IPC-A-600.
- Low and high power visual inspection to MIL-STD-883 and Method 2010.
- Hybrid internal visual inspection to MIL-STD-883 and Method 2017.
- Solder inspection to IPC-A-610.
- Package inspection to MIL-STD-883 and Method 2009.
- Radiography per MIL-STD-883 and Method 2012.
- First Article (FAI) experience to AS9102.
- Associate of Science degree preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of quality sampling plans.
- ESD control plan.
- Safety procedures.
- Microelectronics training.
- SAP ERP systems experience.
- Omnify document control database.
- Internal P10N02 incoming inspection procedure training will be provided.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.