Quality Assurance Inspector
Manchester, NH 03103 | Contract
Our client is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Inspector.
Job Overview and Detail of Responsibilities:
- The Inspector performs visual, mechanical, and cosmetic examination of products at various stages of assembly in accordance with sampling plans for attribute inspection per MIL-STD-45208 using sampling plan as adapted from MIL-STD-1916 or 100% inspection in accordance with specific requirements.
- Approves In-process production by confirming specifications, conducting visual, and mechanical verification and/or test in accordance with procedure.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications, conducting visual, and mechanical verification and/or test in accordance with procedure.
- Documents inspection results by completing forms, both electronic and/or hardcopy as required by the work order requirements.
- Generates various reports and Certificates of Compliance in accordance with procedure.
- Maintains measurement and test equipment in accordance with procedure.
- Maintains ESD work place requirements and equipment in accordance with procedure.
- Maintains a 5S work place environment.
- The inspector is responsible for performing 1st piece inspections at various stages of production to include, but not limited to, SMT, PTH, wave and higher level assemblies. Responsibility also includes performing 1st article inspections in accordance with documentation from both purchased and in-house sources.
- The candidate must have the ability to use various mechanical inspection tools such as vernier’ s, scopes, micrometers, and scales.
- The candidate must have the ability to interpret and use mechanical drawings in accordance with ANSI Y14.5, mechanical drawing and industry specifications.
- Working knowledge of AS9100 and ISO 13485.
- Minimum of one year of job related experience required.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Certification to IPC-A-610 is a requirement.
- Other standards of acceptability may require certification in the future and passing is a requirement of this position.
- Basic computer skills.
- Works well with little to no direct supervision.
- Must be a team player.
- Performs other duties as required; these additional duties may include but are not limited to Material Review Board (MRB) clerical assistance, internal auditing, box build audit and data collection, ESD surveillance, and test.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.