Quality Analyst- 1st
162 Corporate Drive, Suite 100 Portsmouth, New Hampshire 03801 | Contract
This client of ours who has a great reputation of building interconnect systems and fiber optic communication systems for many different environments is now looking for a Quality Analyst!
This company offers Excellent Medical benefits and a flexible work schedule!
- Responsible for identifying and analyzing customer Quality and Technical requirements and supporting the development, implementation, and improvement of quality assurance systems and activities to ensure these meet customer requirements.
- Partners with Customer Service, Program Management, Design Engineering, and Value Stream Support Teams to ensure timely and accurate flow down of customer requirements and effective integration into documentation and processes.
- Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or similar technical discipline preferred.
- 5 years’ of Quality experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Oil and Gas industry experience preferred.
- Experience with customer contract review.
- Experience interpreting technical drawings/specifications.
- Effective communication and cross functional team work.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and web-based applications and tools required.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.