QC Final Inspector
Nashua, NH 03060
Our client, located in Southern New Hampshire, is seeking a Quality Control Final Inspector for their current opening.
- Performs product inspections utilizing magnified visual aids, CircuitCam, and other work instruction documents to ensure product conformance to internal and customer technical data package requirements.
- Responsible for both first article, final inspection of assigned final assembly products, and all other assemblies meet IPC-A-610 standards and company specifications.
- Must be able to identify and communicate defects to the appropriate departments in real time, after adjustments are made, and inspect the quality to verify the corrections are effective.
- Support the SMT inspection department as required.
- Perform additional tasks outlined by Management to help company promote an environment focused on continuous improvement and teamwork.
- Extensive knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures associated with circuit board assembly, surface mount components, and equipment.
- Must have the knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures associated with inspection of circuit board and SMT, TH, and mechanical assembly.
- Ability to perform process control through a systematic analysis of defects during production with real time inspection.
- IPC-A-610 is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience in SMT Inspector and/or final inspection.
- Must be able to read and write English (documentation and work instructions).
- A High School Diploma or equivalent.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.