Chelmsford, MA 01824
Our client, located in Northern Massachusetts, is currently seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Technician.
The Quality Assurance Technician will support procedural requirements of complaint handling, customer turn-around, and event reporting systems. Support quality improvement, corrective, and prevention action program. The Quality Assurance Technician will work under general supervision and report to the Supervisor and/or Quality Assurance Manager.
- Functionally test, evaluate, and trouble-shoot devices, accessories, and sub-assemblies.
- Review complaint investigations for completeness and establish root cause to system and/or component level.
- Document investigations as appropriate.
- Propose corrective action on an as needed basis.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures related to electronic technology.
- Basic computer skills in a MS Windows environment.
- Familiar with MS Office, including Excel, and Word.
- Knowledge of FDA QSR is required.
- Knowledge of USA and international regulatory Medical Device Reporting is preferred.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing and work effectively within a multi-disciplined organization.
- Experience with soldering, ESD handling, and electro-mechanical assembly methods.
- Experience using mechanical and electronic test equipment.
- Requires a two year degree or equivalent work experience and two years of related experience.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.