Amherst, NH 03031
Our client, located in the Southern New Hampshire area, is seeking a Quality Assurance Inspector for their current opening.
The Quality Assurance Inspector will be responsible for quality of products throughout the production process with the authorization to release or hold shipments. Responsible for keeping inspection records and quality inspection documentation updated. Provide assistance to the Quality Manager, Materials, and the Production Department.
- Perform in-process and final inspection; observe and report discrepancies for corrective action.
- Read drawings, specifications, assembly instructions, BOM’ s, and assembly procedures to perform inspections and tests.
- Use ERP and document directories to verify correct version of documentation.
- Perform inspections on product with and without magnification using workmanship standards and reference industry standards i.e. IPC-A-610.
- Perform inspections on product using test equipment such as micrometers, calipers, pin gauges, force gauges, steel rulers, assembly fixtures, and a variety of torque tools.
- Identify and record defects; entering data in electronic media to track and report quality metrics.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.