Nashua, NH 03060
Our client, in Southern New Hampshire, is seeking a Purchasing Assistant to join their team.
- Assist in purchasing electronic components from new sales orders entered in MRP and buy strategy report.
- Maintain best pricing with vendors to meet our targets.
- Elevate to supervisor if prices change.
- Verify confirmation dates with suppliers and ensure all components are ordered in a timely manner.
- Verify component deliveries to provide sales order delivery confirmation.
- Attain return material authorizations from suppliers on rejected material.
- Identify nonstandard freight expense on purchase orders.
- Track daily purchasing backlog by activity level.
- Email Manager on component issues as required.
- Attain Director of Supply Chain approval on broker purchases outside Flexible Components, America II, and Converge.
- Will confirm purchase orders with vendors for pricing and delivery dates.
- Expedite component orders from vendors for production planning as needed.
- Generate daily, weekly, and monthly reports through MRP and crystal reports as needed.
- Interact with Stockroom to order shortages and review with Director of Supply Chain.
- Perform additional tasks outlined by Management to help the company to grow and/or continuously improve.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Professional.
- Experience with MRP System and component procurement is preferred.
- Understanding of electronic components and electronic manufacturing process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in electronic manufacturing is helpful.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.