Marlborough, MA 01752
Our client is currently seeking a Prototype Assembler to perform soldering functions to complex and intricate strain gauge beads and/or leads.
- Assemble and/or test parts using blueprints and schematics
- Point to point soldering
- Test functionality of soldered sensors
- Ability to use common hand and power tools
- Follow documented procedures in fitting, adjusting, and proper functioning of parts
- Assemble prototypes in conjunction with project engineer
- Update files with current documentation
- Assembly requires medium to heavy lifting, up to 40 lbs.
- Soldering skills certified to IPC and J-STD-001 standards
- Knowledge of cable and harness assembly methods; including crimping and soldering
- Previous experience working on assembly under a microscope
- Comfortable with through hole and surface mount technology
- Ability to read prints with wiring layouts
- Fine pitch skills a plus
- Hands-on experience using standard production equipment
- Good manual dexterity and skill in the use of hand tools
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to follow, understand, and write written procedure
- Thorough, detailed, and accurate
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.