Project Manager - 1st Shift
Rochester, NH 033867 | Contract
Our client, who specializes in disposable medical devices, is now seeking a talented Project Manager due to a great deal of growth!
If you are looking for a stable opportunity and room for growth then this could be the job for you!
- All aspects of project management and development and upkeep of project life-cycle documentation.
- Assist in activities associated to:
- Product specifications.
- Product drawings.
- Bill of materials.
- Selection and qualification of suppliers and their processes.
- Component specifications and qualifications.
- Hazard and risk analysis documentation.
- Equipment and fixture design.
- Development of manufacturing processes and instructions.
- Master validation and control plans.
- Manufacturing equipment validation protocols and test reports.
- Manufacturing process validation protocols and test reports.
- Packaging process validation protocols and test reports.
- Shipping and distribution validation protocols and test reports.
- Sterilization process validation protocols and test reports.
- Shelf life validation protocols and test reports.
- Other regulatory and compliance documentation or activities as needed.
- Serve as “ Subject Matter Expert” for project management systems, techniques, and tools.
- Support quoting of new business.
- Applicable ISO and FDA standards and guidelines, quality policy, quality manual, assembly, inspection, test procedures, and standard operating procedures.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.