Project Manager - 1st Shift
Newington, NH 03801
Our Client, a leading producer of fiber optic cables used in international communication, is seeking a Project Manager to join their Team!
If you’ re a Project Manager, focused individual looking for a position with long-term potential, this could be the job for you!
- Responsible for the implementation of projects in accordance with company goals; which include meeting schedule, cost and technical specifications
- Contribution of functional expertise including, but not limited to, the development of a project Plan of Work (POW), assessment of project risks, identification and resolution of project issues, building the Project Team and assigning responsibility for each deliverable within the plan
- Responsible for translating the business plan requirements into a comprehensive Plan of Work that establishes cost, schedule, and technical baselines, for controlling the project during implementation
- Manage internal cross functional deliverables
- Manage external cross organizational deliverables
- Manage external consultants/interfaces
- Define/Manage Risk
- Collect status information and issue reports.
- Hold Project Status Meetings.
- Review Major Milestones
- Review Deliverables
- Review Performance to POW
- Support company and facility Environmental Safety and Health (ES&H) policies and programs by:
- Supporting and meeting annual and long-term ES&H objectives
- ES&H principles in shop procedures, equipment purchases, and equipment/product design
- Providing information for accident and incident investigations and assisting in implementation of corrective actions.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.