North Billerica, MA 01862
Our client is growing quickly and is seeking help to manager their increasing number of contracts as well as to help manage the existing ones.
Job Overview: The Project Manager/Program Manager leads the tactical interface between the customer on specific projects/programs. This position is responsible for leading the Customer Focus Team and NPI process for Product integration and stand-alone projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Customer Focus Team to deliver appropriate levels of customer service and satisfaction
- Lead CFT team such that members are engaged, responsible, and productive to satisfy internal and external metrics
- Support the customer focus team in continuous improvement / lean activities and programs
- Work with team members to present issues and alternatives to the customer
- Ensure the CFT is properly interpreting and executing contractual requirements
- Manage and lead Tactical Customer Support in relation to new product introduction
- Exhibit a working knowledge of the projects financial metrics and drive improvements
- Product Change Notices (PCN' s) are implemented effectively and priced appropriately
- Escalate issues as appropriate through internal program management channels
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction with an advocacy attitude and drive
- Provide timely response to customer requests with answers and commitments
- Support Quarterly Business Reviews and drive to closure subsequent actions
- Coordinate customer onsite visits
- A minimum of a Bachelor' s Degree is required for this position
- Experience of 5 years is required for this position, assuming education requirements are met. Equivalent industry experience is highly desirable
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.