Merrimack, New Hampshire 03054 | Contract
Our client, located in Southern New Hampshire, is seeking a Production Technician to provide advanced level technical support in such areas as research, design, development, and production.
The experienced Production Technician will perform a variety of functional and operational tests on developmental Analog, Laser Fire control systems, subsystems and assemblies.
- Troubleshoot, debug and determine cause of malfunctions in complex assemblies and systems. Make necessary adjustments and repairs.
- Construct, modify and improve electronic circuits and circuit designs.
- Set up, operate, and troubleshoot a wide variety of testing equipment. Improvise hook up and equipment modifications as necessary to test, adjust, align, and calibrate assemblies and systems until performance conforms to defined specifications.
- Working from schematics, blueprints, sketches, and oral instructions, construct complex experimental or prototype models for engineering development.
- Develop/prepare schematics, designs, specifications, and parts lists.
- Provide technical instructions to lower classified employees and equipment users as directed.
- Responsible for the safe handling and disposal of hazardous materials and waste.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree and three to five years directly related experience including a working knowledge of computers and related software, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to hold a secret security clearance.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.