Production Technician - 1st Shift
Milford, NH 03055
Our client, is one of the leaders in manufacturing transducers and weather sensing instruments, is now seeking a Production Technician for their 1st shift opening.
If you are looking for a great, clean, and friendly environment then this could be your next job!
- Liaisons with the R&D Lab as it relates to introducing new products to production.
- Liaisons with Test Engineering to trouble shoot and define criteria for existing and new tests.
- Ability to perform soldering, electrical assembly, and testing.
- Ensures assembly methods for new products are suitable for manufacturing.
- Proves out new product designs to ensure long-term manufacturability by performing Initial production builds, reviewing documentation, and establishing long-term sustainability of production processes
- Assists Documentation Team with developing work documentation to best suit the needs of product design and manufacturability.
- Ensures documentation for new products is ready for subsequent production builds.
- With input from assemblers performs continuous improvement activities on previously released product that lead to improved quality and delivery.
- Performs diagnostic and repair operations for faulty product.
- Works closely with the Department Supervisor to perform tasks related to data collection including entry and analysis.
- Performs in-process inspection of product.
- Effectively communicates with Supervisors, peers, and co-workers via email, phone, and face-to-face discussions in order to meet Department goals and deadlines.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.