Production Supervisor - 2nd Shift
Rochester, New Hampshire 03878 | Contract
Our client, located on New Hampshire’ s seacoast, is looking to hire a Production Supervisor with a previous background in the plastics or injection mold Industry as they are experience continuous growth. They boast of a stable environment with very low turnover.
- Performance and utilization of labor.
- Managing the daily schedule for the shift.
- Interface with scheduling to make sure that parts are shipped on time.
- Providing feedback to scheduling from the shift on a frequent basis during the day.
- Setting up jobs and molds in presses (changeovers).
- Fostering and encouraging safe practices on the shop floor.
- Maintaining morale and general attitude of the shift.
- Developing and maintaining a team atmosphere.
- Dealing with personnel issues on the shift.
- Enforcing policies and procedures.
- Perform evaluations on personnel.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.