Production Planner and Scheduler
Ayer, MA 01432
Our client, located in Central Massachusetts, is seeking a Production Planner and Scheduler to join their team.
The primary function of this position is raw material inventory and production scheduling keeping all items in an in-stock position. This position also reviews inventory of materials against present and anticipated orders to ensure accuracy and completion of production needs and escalates issues and obstacles as needed. Works closely with all areas in the organization to ensure smooth and accurate execution of the production schedule. Reviews production line availability and adjusts the schedule as required to maintain on time and complete shipments.
- A college degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in production scheduling and planning.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience working with inventory and scheduling software programs.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Ability to communication effectively with all levels both in and outside of the organization.
- Customer focused with excellent service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with the ability to adjust and reprioritize quickly.
- Prior food or bottling experience is helpful.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.