4 Lucent Dr. Lebanon, New Hampshire 03766 | Contract
Our client located in beautiful Lebanon, NH is seeking to hire a Production Planner. The ideal candidate will have experience as a Production Planner within a manufacturing environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with the disabilities to perform essential duties and responsibilities.
- Evaluate availability of material and capacity in order to establish customer order delivery schedules.
- Analyzes MRP outputs to determine requirements and schedules
- Releases work orders as appropriate
- Liaison between customer service representatives and manufacturing
- Tracks and reports customer order delivery performance
- Expedites resolution of problems as required to assure on-time shipments
- Coordinates delivery of raw materials and components with Purchasing
- Monitors dispatch and capacity reports and advises management of bottlenecks and delinquent order conditions
- Adjusts part planning and lead time parameters as required to provide optimum system performance
The successful candidate will be able to display proficiency in the below tasks, as well as be expected to gain and excel in a variety of processes and procedures.
- High School diploma or GED
- Previous planning experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer proficiency ability to focus on the task at hand and pay attention to details
- The ability to effectively and professionally interact with others in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
Excellent work/life balance. Your choice to work 6: 30 am to 4: 00 pm, 7: 00 am to 4: 30 pm, 7: 30 am to 5: 00 pm or 8: 00 am to 5: 30 pm. Monday through Thursday and every other Friday. Every other week is a 3 day weekend. Excellent insurance benefits, 401K and profit sharing.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.