Production Planner - 1st Shift
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Our client, who specializes in producing cables and connector’ s for the military, is now looking for a Production Planner to join their team on 1st shift.
This is a great opportunity to work in a stable and friendly work environment!
- Interpret MRP to generate and maintain accurate production schedules.
- Report on shop floor activities and performance to schedule.
- Coordinate emergency orders through production areas.
- Maintain shop order accuracy.
- Work with the component shop to close shop orders in a timely manner and to insure the accuracy of the data on the order.
- Work with production and planning teams to resolve scheduling and performance issues.
- With consideration to internal capacity, load, and capabilities, outsource components to approved suppliers.
- Effectively communicate changes in schedules.
- Comply with and assist in the enforcement of all company safety policies.
- Other miscellaneous administrative duties as required.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.