Production Planner - 1st Shift
Billerica, MA 01821
Do you have Production Planning experience and strong computer and analysis skills? Do you have an APICS certification and experience working with SAP?
Our client in Northern Massachusetts is seeking a Production Planner for their 1st Shift. In this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Planning customer orders
- Forecast demand and stock requirements
- Originate requisitions and coordinate work flow with production, vendors/suppliers, quality and ensure on time shipping.
- Establish quarterly production plans and ensure jobs are prioritized to meet production and shipping schedules, maintaining files and spreadsheets.
- Confer with vendors/suppliers to determine prioritization, progress of work and completion dates.
- Provide timely feedback through communication with Production, Quality, Sales and Purchasing.
- Data analysis
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written are essential
- Strong PC skills, including the ability to perform data analysis in Excel.
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred (desired)
- APICS training and prior MRP/planning experience (desired)
- Knowledge of SAP BI reporting tool (desired)
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX 2009 (desired)
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow-through on tasks and be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work without constant supervision.
- Proficient with Word and Power Point.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally and at all levels within the organizations.
- Ability to collaborate to achieve project goals.
- Ability to plan both in the short-term as well as the long-term.
Great growing company! Apply now for immediate consideration
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.