Production Machine Operator - 1st Shift
Exeter, NH 03833
Our client is a worldwide leader in manufacturing and marketing of respiratory devices that improve clinical outcomes, reduce overall delivery costs, and improve quality of life for patients.
They were recently voted one of the best places to work in New Hampshire and they are now seeking to hire several Production Machine Operator’ s. No medical or clean room needed so great opportunity to gain some experience within the Medical Device manufacturing field.
Apply today and interview tomorrow!
- Ability to learn how to operate medical manufacturing equipment that produce medical tubes.
- Learn how to follow procedures in a clean room environment.
- Follow written and verbal instructions when training to the manufacturing process.
- Perform minor maintenance on medical equipment.
- Ability to efficiently manipulate assembly parts at the required pace to meet build quotas.
- Ability to stay calm while operating automated assembly machines at the required pace.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail in the execution of work instructions, accurately repeating and documenting steps.
- Understand procedures in relation to ISO and FDA guidelines for compliance.
- Perform activities outside of manufacturing as necessary to assist other departments.
- Work in a team environment, with co-workers, engineers, etc. to meet company objectives.
- Provide training to others as necessary.
- Adapt to changes in procedures, revisions, updates, and system improvements.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.