Production Generalist I
Norwich, VT 05055
Our client, located in Northern New Hampshire, is seeking to fulfill a Production Generalist I position. You would be responsible for various production related tasks in the clients manufacturing facility. Must share the client’ s commitment to achieving best in class food quality and safety standards. Also required to maintain consistent focus on process and procedures to achieve production efficiency targets.
Essential Job Function:
- Follow all established procedures adhering to food safety and safety protocols.
- Work with AX operating system to validate production specifications, produce finished goods, and close out production.
- Work as part of a team on various production lines.
- Adhere to all safety and ergonomic processes and requirements.
- Fill, weigh, and seal bags by hand.
- Case pack finished good products (bags, jars, and boxes) in packaging room, validating product lot code, and case pack labeling is accurate.
- Fill line mixers with ingredients utilizing AX to validate ingredients and flour lot codes.
- Wash, sanitize, and test production equipment in compliance with established food safety protocols.
- Pre-label product bags by hand and by using labeling machine.
- Repack food contact finish good by hand into labeled plastic bags and via heated shrink wrap machine.
- Complete established in house food safety training and certifications.
- Understand product lot coding and labeling requirements.
- Some forklift use maybe required.
Job Requirements and Skills:
- Passion for our client and its products.
- Strong commitment to food quality and safety.
- Display commitment to our client’ s mission and goals.
- Ability to work as part of a team serving the needs of our client.
- Have a knowledge and understanding of safe working procedures and follow and apply them to daily tasks.
- Communicate in a positive and professional manner, consistently displaying a positive attitude, adhering to company core competencies.
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality control and accuracy.
- Must be 18 years or older.
Education and Experience:
- Good math skills.
- Understanding and ability to work with computers.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. frequently.
- Must be able to stand all shift and regularly bend, reach, and lift.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.