Production E/M Assembler - 410
Lebanon, New Hampshire 03766 | Contract
Our client located in beautiful Lebanon, NH is seeking to find additional Electrical and Mechanical Assembler Associates on first shift. The ideal candidates will perform a wide variety of functions associated with assembly of the entire lighting product.
- Read work orders and follows production drawings and uses sample assemblies to make the panel parts.
- Follow written and verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Follow cellular manufacturing when applicable
- Use required personal protective equipment (PPE) safely.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment.
First shift runs 6: 25 am - 3: 55 pm and every other Friday off.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.