Production Control Coordinator - 1st Shift
Wilmington, Massachusetts 01803 | Contract
Do you have experience working in a manufacturing environment and have strong attention to detail skills? Interested in working for a company that is growing and helps improve lives every day? This job could be for you!
Our client, in Northern Massachusetts, is currently seeking a Production Control Coordinator on 1st shift. In this role you will be coordinating and expediting work flow and materials between Departments via production schedule needs. Will review and distribute production, work, shipment schedules, work directly with Department Leads regarding work in progress, and gain completion dates. Will complete reports regarding inventory levels and production issues. This is a repetitive role, but very needed to ensure manufacturing stays on target. Will also help kit jobs.
- Strictly an administrative role
- 3 years of experience in a junior role in production control or administrative with strong attention to detail skills.
- Oracle or large MRP/ERP system experience.
- Lean manufacturing experience.
- MS Office 2010 skills (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- APICS certification is a plus but not required.
- Able to self-motivate and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with expediting, quality/continuous improvement initiatives, and manufacturing safety practices.
Great opportunity to work for a growing company - this client is looking to move quickly!
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.