Northborough, MA 01532
A client of ours is seeking a Production Associate to join their Team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify tools, materials and process against router requirements
- Operates all equipment required to perform the job
- Fabricate parts per router instructions
- Check quality of parts per first piece inspection
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Become proficient in all Fabricator work procedures and work instructions for all work centers. Refer to training modules
- Actively supports the Quality, Safety, and Environmental Programs.
- Perform any miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
- Must have command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Must be able to read and interpret work instructions and read basic drawings
- Must possess basic math skills
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 0-2+ years related experience in manufacturing
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.