Production Associate - 2nd Shift
Dover, NH 03820 | Contract
Our client, a large medical device company, is now looking for Production Associates to join their team!
- Reads, understands, and follows all production drawings, routing instructions and or product labeling to achieve product requirements.
- Assembles or places parts in specified relationship to each other.
- Assembles components into a packaged tray, CSR Wrap or Breather Bag to specifications.
- Bond, or otherwise fastens parts together.
- Coils tubing as production needs require.
- Tends machines, such as UV curing, solvent dispensing, sealing, or LSR machines.
- Load product on the FFS machine when required.
- Cross trains and rotates across work stations as production needs require.
- Set up packaging containers.
- Counts product going into containers and adjusts quantity.
- Inspects materials, products, packaging and containers at each step of packaging process.
- Records information on appropriate production documents.
- Maintains a clean organized work area.
- Adhere to the standard production procedures and quality standards for all work performed.
- Adhere to all safety, hygiene and security standards of the company.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.