19 Bartlett Street Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752 | Contract
Our client is currently seeking a Sensor Production Assembler on 1st shift to perform soldering functions to complex, intricate strain gauge beads and/or leads.
- Assemble/Test parts using blueprints and schematics
- Point to point soldering
- Test functionality of soldered sensors
- Knowledge of cable and harness assembly methods, including crimping and soldering
- Ability to use common hand and power tools
- Follow documented procedures in fitting, adjusting and proper functioning of parts
- Assemble prototypes in conjunction with project engineer
- Update files with current documentation
- Assembly requires medium to heavy lifting, up to 40 lbs
- Soldering skills certified to IPC, J-STD-001 standards
- Previous experience working on assembly under a microscope
- Comfortable with through hole and surface mount technology
- Ability to read prints with wiring layouts
- Fine pitch skills a plus
- Hands-on experience using standard production equipment
- Good manual dexterity and skill in the use of hand tools
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to follow, understand and write written procedure
- Thorough, detailed, and accurate
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.