Production Assembler - Trim
Lebanon, NH 03766
Our client, located in Northern New Hampshire, is looking for a Production Assembler to join their team.
Work in a team environment to produce quality products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read, learn, understand, and interpret safety rules, work instructions, blueprints, compliance documents, etc.
- Take precision measurements and maintain documentation log.
- Adhere to all safety policies, procedures, and work with required PPE (gloves, safety glasses, smocks, and steel toed shoes).
- Use a variety of hand power tools and machines (e.g. presses) following appropriate methods and procedures.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and maintain all equipment according to maintenance plans and established procedures.
- Practice problem solving and troubleshooting techniques as part of a team responsible for realizing continuous improvement to products and processes.
- Inform management of any issues, malfunctions, or equipment defects.
- Continue to grow lean knowledge and use the tools to identify and assist with continuous improvement.
- Cross train to other departments as needed.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties and responsibilities.
The successful candidate will be able to display proficiency in the below tasks, as well as be expected to gain and excel in a variety of processes and procedures.
- Exceptional hand-eye coordination and dexterity to deal with handling and manipulating materials and parts.
- Ability to focus on the task at hand and pay attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively and professionally interact with others in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.