Production Assembler - 1st Shift
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Our client, who has a reputation for designing and building electrical connectors and fiber optics, is now looking for several Production Assembler’ s!
If you enjoy working in a fast pace environment with opportunity to advance in a company then this job could be for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prep cables and connectors for potting and molding.
- Priming of product with metal and jacket primer.
- Verification of quality.
- Transactions necessary to move a product.
- Mold and tooling care.
- Ability to apply common sense in performing job.
- Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to use basic high school math skills.
- 2+ years of molding experience or equivalent manufacturing work experience.
- Computer experience using word processing software and ERP systems.
- Should be able to read and understand blueprints.
- Should be able to use basic measuring tools (calipers and drop indicators).
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.