Procurement Coordinator and Expeditor
Billerica, Massachusetts 01821 | Contract
The person in this role will be utilized to coordinate and assist with the expedient movement and flow of material through receiving, MRB, and RMA / RTV process. The person will liaison and assist the receiving and procurement team and execute various tasks to ensure expedient flow of material.
- Communicates and quickly resolves issues delaying PO receipts (i.e. Qty / PO / ID discrepancies, missing information, etc.)
- Coordinates NC “ RTV” dispositions - obtains RMAs from suppliers, expedite purchasing NC workflow / release
- Coordinates interco POs required to convert CVI service products from Navision to Oracle
- Expedites past due POs and shortages from vendor – updates status to internal stakeholders
- Coordinates - communicates ECO implementation / PO change with suppliers
- Performs other related duties as required to support procurement and operations
- Uphold the company’ s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company’ s Code of Ethics and Conduct
- Manage, evaluate and develop team of employees to meet functional deliverables and responsibilities. Complete company people management requirements. Exhibit manager core competencies.
- It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- 2 - 4 years purchasing, expediting, inventory control experience in a manufacturing ERP environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills – experience communicating delivery priorities with suppliers
- Will be required to follow safety guidelines and good manufacturing practices.
- High School Diploma
- Must be US Persons based on ITAR definition (US Citizen or Permanent Resident)*
*This position is expected to be exposed to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.