Processing Technician - 1st Shift
Merrimack, NH 03054
Do you have manufacturing experience and enjoy working in a role where you are responsible for final product customization? Do you have strong mechanical aptitude, measurement skills, and strong attention to detail? This job could be for you!
Our client, located in the Southern New Hampshire area, is seeking a Processing Technician on 1st shift to assist with the final processing steps to customize customer orders. In this role you will be counted on to follow custom work orders, meet customer deadlines, measure, and cut and apply solvent to the finished products before they are sent to the customer.
- 1-3 years of manufacturing experience.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- ITAR - must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with solvents.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of hand tools.
- Basic math skills.
- Mechanically inclined is a must.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to lift 10 pounds, reach, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and able to wear a respirator for brief duration during the day.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.