Process Inspector-2nd Shift
100 Piscataqua Dr Newington, New Hampshire 03801 | Contract
Client specializes in building fiber optic cables so that people can communicate all across the World.
If you enjoy working in Quality this could be the job for you!
- Responsible for performing inspection on fiber cables.
- Perform soldering of cables.
- Utilize microscopes to repair and check cables for defects.
- Will read blueprints and schematics.
- Should have familiarity with IPC terminology.
- Ability to review, interpret, and verify engineering & customer specifications as described in SPIM’ s EI’ s and to follow specialized instructions.
- Decision-making skills to evaluate and make dispositions of product acceptability during all phases of manufacture.
- Interpersonal skill to act as a liaison between manufacturing & engineering, as well as customer representatives and auditors.
- A quality conscious attitude with emphasis towards teamwork, a team approach to accomplish project goals and implement solutions to problems.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.