Principle Engineer - Chip Design
Westborough, MA 01581 | Direct Hire
Our client, located in Central Massachusetts, is now looking for a Principle Engineer – Chip Design to join their team!
- Understand customer requirements and define architecture features.
- Understand architecture feature requirements and define microarchitecture implementation.
- Design complex features and blocks.
- Lead and mentor less experienced logic designers in implementation.
- Initiate and influence FE methodology improvements.
- Work with verification team to align deliverables and receivables.
- Work with BE team to align deliverables and receivables.
- Lead the FE convergence of the team.
- Lead post Si failure debug.
- 15+ years of experience in SoC FE design.
- Priority 1 – Knowledge and proven technical experience in the following domains:
- PCIe, High speed design, CPU design (ARM an advantage), SoC interconnect, SoC integration, 16nm, performance modeling and analysis, FE methodology and Fe EDA tools, micro-architecture, expert in logic design, BE design understanding.
- Priority 2 – Knowledge and proven technical experience in the following domains:
- Networking (Eth), Peripherls (USB, I2C, etc), Coherency, Accelerator engines and algorithms.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.