Pre and Post Operator - 1st shift
Haverhill, MA 01830
Our client, in Northern Massachusetts, is now looking for a Pre and Post Operator.
This role will be working in the Pre and Post Formation Department. Will operate various automated machines including; ultrasonic welding, saw, labeler, bagger, and filter element equipment. Will be working off of blue prints and work instructions to cut, measure, and deburr filter tubing.
- Minimum of 1 year related experience.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to pass basic math test to include geometry and basic measurements to small decimals.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read and understand engineer drawings and procedures.
- Must have steel toed shoes.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.